Why to Publish in IJSK
- The publisher’s owner is not the editor of journal(s) published by the organization.
- A competent individual is designated as specific journal’s editor.
- The journal has a formal editorial / review board.
- Academic information can be provided regarding the editor, editorial staff, and/or review board members (e.g., institutional affiliation) on-request.
- The members of review board are selected on merit bases and they are very much competent and possess domain expertise to review the content.
- Each journal has its own editorial board (i.e., No same editorial board for more than one journal).
- The journals have reasonably good number of board members.
- The journal organization regularly seeks suggestion and feedback from editorial board and tries to meet their expectations.
- The organization maintains geographical diversity among the editorial board members.
- The journal’s editorial board discourages any kind of gender discrimination.
- The publisher maintains highest level of transparency in publishing operations.
- The publisher has defined policies and procedures for digital preservation, data backup and data escrow meaning that if the journal ceases operations, all of the content will not disappear from the internet.
- The publisher started its operations with journals having specialized area.
- The publisher provides clear information about author fees, with proper proof of transaction receipts and no surprise invoices.
- The publisher promotes search engines to crawl the published content, preventing the content from being indexed in academic indexes.
- The publisher has successfully indexed the journal in renowned databases and is persuading to make journal indexed in other indexing databases.
- The publisher makes open access available to content so that making it easier for anyone to verify for plagiarism.
- The name of a journal is aligned with the journal’s objectives.
- The “contact us “field of the journal adequately reflect its origin and its international presence.
- IJSK discourage spam email practices and on its website, the publisher does not claims or advertise wrong information about impact factor therefore does not exaggerate false international standing.
- The publisher does not falsely claims to have its content indexed in legitimate abstracting and indexing services.
- The publisher take clear policy about any misconduct i.e. plagiarism.
- The publisher is never influenced by the corresponding author for suggested reviewers and ensure the strict compliance of this practice in future.
- The publisher never re-publishes papers already published in other venues/journals.
- The publisher does not only operate in a Western country for the purpose of functioning as a vanity press for scholars in a developing country rather it has equal planned and strategic distribution of task across different geographical presence.
- The publisher ensures complete copyediting or proofreading of submissions.
- The publisher publishes papers that maintain the defined quality standards.
- The publisher has mentioned all its official locations in the “contact us” page that also includes a web form or an email address.
Journal standards / practice
The following practices are attributes of our journals that must be considered to be reflective of high journal standards and, and therefore all respected authors are requested to give due consideration to become confident prior to manuscript submissions:
- The publisher has defined its own “author’s guidelines” in compliance with international standard practices.
- The publisher lists detailed information, including head office and regional office.
- The publisher does not require transfer of copyright for submission and make open access available to journal content.
- The publisher has very well maintained website with all standard controls.
- The publishers’ officers use official address for communication.
- The publisher use standard identifiers such as ISSNs.
- The publisher has membership in industry associations and ensures the strict compliance of industry standards and continuously trying to expand its associations.
- The publisher has a defined policy and procedure for peer review and ensures its effectiveness.
- The publisher creates a publishing platform with the aim to strengthen the global research collaboration and dissemination of knowledge for the betterment of humanity.
- The publisher and its team are very well aware of business ethics.
- The publisher or its journals are listed in standard periodical directories or are in a process of widely cataloged in library databases.
- The publisher owns its own unique journal titles
- There is notable geographic diversity among the authors of articles in one or more of the publisher’s journals. We proudly declare to have authors from more than 50 different countries that have shown their confidence in our journals.
- The publisher has a standard peer review process and there is no optional “fast-track” fee-based service for expedited peer review.